I grow the flowers I love and follow their natural seasonal patterns.
They are traditional cottage garden flowers with lots of variety in colour, texture and style.
Many of my plants are perennials but I also sow hundreds of annuals each year to add choice.
I am happy to discuss growing particular colours for brides.
Mixed buckets of beautifully fresh flowers are available for event planners, 'do-it-yourself' brides and party hosts and florists.
My flowers are picked in the evening at the coolest part of the day and then conditioned overnight in a cool workshop.
I am a member of the wonderful initiative that is Flowers from the Farm
whose three principal aims are :
• to encourage more people to grow cut flowers for market in Britain
• to promote British flowers
• and to foster friendship and sharing through meetings, activities and communication.
In essence we:
• offer seasonal flowers you won’t find in shops
• offer flowers that are freshly picked from a local field
• offer flowers of garden-style informal beauty and fragrance
• involving a fraction of the travel miles
I love making my own hand tied bouquets and jar posies with a 'just gathered from the garden' style. If you want to say 'thank you', 'happy birthday' or just brighten someone's day.